Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cool Scraps Digital QP Contest February 2012

Well I participated in the Cool Scraps QP contest again this month. We were given Graphics by Polka Dot's Sweetness kit, which is absolutely lovely. I had a hard time only coming up with one quick page for this kit. It can be used for so many things, however it works perfectly for Valentine's Day. Please check out the link above for the other free QPs made using this kit. If you collect them all, then you'll have a huge QP album to quickly insert your own pictures. Here is my QP for you to download:



Download: Image linked above or click here.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete