Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cool Scraps Digital QP Contest

I can't believe how busy life is keeping me lately. However I finally had time to actually do some scrapping. Talk about amazing!!! Anyway, I decided to join the Quick Page contest being held over at Cool Scraps Digital. They hold a contest every month where a designer generously allows the participants to use on of their kits to make a QP. There are prizes to be awarded so don't forget to check out the contest for next month. This month Cocotounette generously allowed us to use her lovely kit: Oh My



Here is my quickpage:



And of course here is the link to download this freebie QP: rosepup77 QP

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. It`s wonderfull

    ReplyDelete