Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blue Poppy kit by Star Song Studio

I was given the opportunity to work with Star Song Studio's newest kit, Blue Poppy. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and it helps that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors blue and purple. Did I mention that I love the colors? (giggle) This beautiful kit contains 12 papers (all 12" x 12") and 33 elements and was inspired by rare blue Himilayan poppies that Ann personally photographed and extracted. Without further ado, feast your eyes on the preview for this kit:


Available at the following stores: CSD, Digidesignresort, E-scapes and Scrap, and Heritage Scrap.


Here are the two pages that I did with this fabulous kit:




Go check out all the other kits that Star Song Studio has available at her stores. You'll be amazed at the amazing products that she has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment